Secret work


It was a bit of a quiet week around here, that was largely due to being very busy and then going away for the weekend. I made up some stock of LRP items and went off to the field in an effort to drum up some business. It wasn't the most successful weekend in terms of sales but I wasn't exactly trying and I'm hoping that some people will be coming to me with commissioned work shortly.

In other news I'm now doing some secret work. I was contacted by a friend of the stars, someone who makes magic tricks for magicians, so by extension I now make magic tricks for magicians. I've signed non disclosure agreements and everything. It's exciting times but I do feel a bit sad that I won't be able to show you guys everything all of the time. Guess I'll just have to increase my productivity to compensate for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex