365 Things Update


I ran the whole 365 things project, cutting 365 things in 365 days. It basically left me with a box full of stuff that hasn't really moved for the last 6 months. I went to the Manchester Mini Maker Faire this weekend and decided to take the box of stuff with me. I attached a sign to it and left it under the table, giving away to stuff for free. Quite a lot of the things were taken, most of the stuff that was left was damaged or simple junk (like the whole joinery collection). A few good things were actually left behind though and I've rescued them from the box of stuff for myself.

  1. All 4 business card irises
  2. The prototype hinge mechansim
  3. The watermarked Tyreal lamp
  4. A full set of the knotted tile game

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex