Super Large Lizards


Etsy allows people to request custom orders now. My first request was for some lizards as large as I can make them. I went through the process and basically it creates a one off private listing only visible by you and the requester. You get charged to list the item and you get charged when the customer accepts. There are 2 significant issues with this.

  1. If the customer decides not to accept the order I still get charged a listing fee
  2. Because the order is only visible between me and the customer, if I make an item like this which I think other people might like, I now have to go and list it again and get charged a second listing fee.
Of course this has no effect on people who come to the blog direct but it's a minor irritation for my etsy sales and hopefully other people reading this might think about heading straight to the public listing for their custom orders.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex