Dragon Curve Puzzle


The final pattern from my space filling fractal puzzles. This time I used the dragon curve, the same as the original pattern. You have to get creative at the corners to prevent any overlapping, this is definitely the hardest of the three. I ended up redrawing this puzzle 3-4 times to get the scale right for the board and drawing it all from scratch created hundreds of 90 degree arcs that crashed inkscape on multiple occasions but it's done for now and all that's left is a little bit of tweaking. 
On the backside I've been using Hershey text (single line letters) to label the puzzles, it's super fast to cut and it looks great.

I'll be releasing the files for these 3 puzzles and putting them up in the shop at the same time, so stay tuned.


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring the Ruida Controller

Rainbow Puzzle Box

Laser Cut Cryptex